Centre for Public Christianity I suggest, however, that we can still catch a glimpse of this God in everyday experiences. Part 2 of More Than This will explore how beauty, goodness, reason and love could actually be reflections of God in the world.
Simon asks me some good questions in the above video about this:
- Plenty of people experience things like beauty, goodness and love yet never think of the divine. What’s going on there?
- How can we ‘see’ God in beauty?
- What do we then make of ugliness?
- How do acts of human goodness and altruism give us a glimpse of God? (More on that topic here.)
- When have you personally experienced God through other people?
- What does the human experience of love suggest about God?